I have been into trying a number of different mascaras lately so I thought I would run through my top picks that I have found. Some included in this are from the drugstore and others are a little more expensive so hopefully there is something that suits everyone.
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing
Cost $3.59 USD
This is the perfect everyday mascara!
– Light on your lashes, not too clumpy
– Gives you very long natural looking ‘doll like’ eyes
– Very affordable
– Doesn’t give great volume
– Would not be great for a dramatic look
– can tend to flake during the day (ever so slightly)
Cost $26.95 AUD
Amazing for long, spidery lashes.
– Gives your lashes incredible length
– Extremely black
– tiny brush which makes it perfect for your bottom lashes
– Very wet so it takes longer to dry than most mascaras
– Not very volumizing
– quite difficult to remove
(Incase you can’t see this is one of my most used mascaras, just look at that packaging!)
Bourjois Full Volume
Cost $19.00 AUD
Perfect everyday mascara for volume.
– Gives a lot of volume to your lashes, almost like you were wearing false lashes
– Bristle brush which helps with a more natural look
– Brush can be hard to work with sometimes due to the larger size
Tarte Lights Camera Flashes
Cost $29.00 AUD
My favourite mascara of all time!
– Volume and definition that competes with false lashes
– Very black
– Brush allows for precise definition as well as volume due to the different sides of the brush
– Gold packaging is so cute
– Brush can take a bit of getting used to, however once you do it is worth it
MaxFactor Master Piece Max
Cost $24.95 AUD
Best all round mascara on the market (in my opinion).
– Amazing finish, especially for a drugstore offer
– rubber brush which helps to define lashes
– doesn’t clump or flake at all
– I don’t really have anything negative to say about this mascara, it really is great.
Benefit Roller Lash
Cost $40.00 AUD
The most expensive mascara in this list, but don’t be disheartened by the price.
– gives your lashes great definition
– curls your lashes while you are using it due to the design of the wand
– very natural looking
– works really well for your lower lashes
– really cute packaging
– doesn’t give your lashes great volume. Because of this I tend to mix with the next mascara to give the best of both worlds 🙂
Too Faced Better Than Sex
Cost $33.00 AUD
Volume out of this world!
– amazing volume, perfect for a dramatic night time look
– very black
– packaging again is very cute
– very spidery lashes
– brush is quite difficult to work with at times and difficult to use on your lower lashes.
Thanks for reading everyone x