I was recently given a bottle of the Australis Self Tan Oil to try out. Upon initial thoughts I expected this product to be quite underwhelming and not something I would enjoy using, however after using this product I have to say my first thoughts were far from how I actually felt.
- Nice colour, quite even
- Easy to blend out
- Left my skin feeling quite nourished afterwards
- Bottle & packaging was easy to use
- While the bottle was easy to use, there was a lot of splash back which left the bathroom quite messy
- Strong ‘fake tan’ scent (I don’t really mind this smell though!)
- The colour is not overly dark, however perfect for an everyday bronzed look
Special occasion tanning 2.5/5
Everyday tanning 4/5
Upon initial thoughts I didn’t have great expectations for this product, however after letting it develop overnight and then washing it off in the morning I was pleasantly surprised. The colour was a nice olive tan colour that was dark enough to make me look like I’d had a bit of sun but not too dark. Overall I really liked the finish and will definitely be using it again.
*side note, the tan comes in three different undertones depending on your skins undertone which is a great idea in my opinion. I used the green based tan and I have cool undertones in my skin and this worked really well.