In the world of cleansing brushes & tools there are endless options out there and making a choice can be a difficult one. While there are many more affordable options on the market, if you are looking for something that is going to be a good quality product that lasts a long time I would highly recommend considering the Foreo Luna Mini 2.
After using the Olay Regenerist Cleansing Kit (RRP $34.99), which I love and still use by the way, I honestly couldn’t see how something much more expensive could be that much better. Nearly 12 months in using the Foreo Luna Mini 2 I will not look back; I absolutely love it!
- A silicone face brush designed for all skin types
- Two sides with different types of bristles for cleansing & anti-aging benefits
- Completely waterproof with rechargeable batteries
- Silicone based bristles make the product feel more gentle on the skin however the way the vibrations are designed in the product ensure a deep cleanse. Settings can be customised to what you are after based on your skin type/needs.
- Silicone base also means cleaning the brush is a breeze and no bacteria build up – no need to replace the brush heads like some other brushes on the market.
- I have had mine nearly 12 months now with daily use and I have not had to recharge at all (packaging says charge lasts up to 6 months).
- Completely waterproof so mine lives in my shower at all times and water doesn’t get into the charging part.
- I notice a difference in my skin if I don’t use it for a couple of days.
- The brush is gentle enough for daily use if required.
- While the product is great, there are a number of alternatives on the market around $50-$100 that are also really good quality in case the higher price tag scares you.
- Differentiation between the speeds is not huge, unlike some other face brush options.
- If you have really oily skin with a lot of issues, the bristles may not be coarse enough to dig deep and cleanse your skin however for majority of skin types it is perfect.
Since using the Foreo I have noticed a big difference in my skin and it helps to keep imperfections at bay, not to mention it has been amazing throughout my pregnancy to keep my skin clean and fresh. I love to use this every day to cleanse and the anti-ageing side is great for your décolletage occasionally. If you have the extra cash I would highly recommend looking at this as one of your options.
Where can you buy: I purchased mine from Sephora when I was in the US last year however Sephora Australia always seems to be out of stock (as is the case with most products at Sephora Australia!!). After some research you can purchase direct from the Foreo website with free shipping to Australia which is great news J